COLUMBIA, SC (FOX Carolina)- South Carolina First Lady Peggy McMaster, wife of Governor Henry McMaster, tested positive for the coronavirus while Governor McMaster tested negative, according to a release from the office of the governor.
According to the release, the First Lady is showing no symptoms at this time and
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- 'Rooting hard for you': Will departure notes end with President Trump?
- What President-elect Biden can and can't get from an evenly divided Senate
- Sensory Suite being offered to families living with autism
- FBI vetting National Guard troops in DC amid fears of insider attack at inauguration
- Gov. McMaster visiting Spartanburg Medical Center Monday
- How President-elect Biden's Peloton bike could impact White House security
- Buffalo Bills fans make major contribution to Lamar Jackson's favorite charity
- Oscar Mayer hiring team to drive its Wienermobile across the US
- Videocast: Warming Up This Week