COLUMBIA, SC (AP/FOX Carolina) – Governor Henry McMaster said Friday his at home or at work order will end on Monday, May 4.
Also on May 4, South Carolina restaurants can once again begin to allow outside dining, the governor said.
McMaster said takeout and deliver orders are also allowed
Upstate News Headlines
- The Merge Records Roster Covers Georgia Bands to Raise Money for Stacey Abrams' Fair Fight
- The Funniest Tweets of the Week
- Former Marine, fiance trying to move forward after their houseboat sank
- Greenville Law Enforcement hold 20th annual Eric Nicholson Blood drive
- DHEC outlines vaccine plans
- T.L. Hanna addresses state championship ticket issue
- Upstate radio station hosts toy drive
- Greenville County Schools declines rapid COVID-19 testing kits
- Man charged for September homicide
- South Carolina sees highest daily COVID-19 spike since pandemic began