Choose Your Own Adventure with hundreds of miles of trails twist, meander, dip and climb through the peaks and valleys around St. Paul. You can take your pick from peaceful hikes along the Clinch River and technical scrambles up steep terrain; hikes that are short and sweet and multi-day adventures. Our trail system offers something for everyone whether it is hiking, biking or ATV trails you are looking to discover.
Sugar Hill Loop Trail
This well-maintained hiking and biking trail extends nearly 5.5 miles around and over Sugar Hill, the large ridge north of Oxbow Lake Park. The trail climbs steeply to the ridge and then curves back around near the dam at the eastern end of Oxbow lake. The Lower River Trail traverses the banks of the State Scenic Clinch River. This river is home to several species of endangered freshwater mussels. Feel free to observe them from the bank.
Upstate News Headlines
- Notre Dame vs. North Carolina: 2020 Game Preview
- Teen Driver Charged after Deadly DUI Crash in Anderson Co.
- 1 dead after 3-vehicle DUI Crash in Spartanburg Co.
- Official Winter Forecast 2020 – 2021
- 2020-2021 Greenville Swamp Rabbits Season Preview
- Upcoming Major Snowstorm May Impact North Carolina Mountains
- Clemson Men’s Basketball Defeat Purdue
- JUDGES SHUT DOWN TRUMP’S CLAIM OF ELECTION IRREGULARITIES IN COURT-NBC NEWS
- Health Experts Fear Thanksgiving Covid Spike | NBC Nightly News
- How Fast-Tracked Covid Vaccines May Impact Future Immunizations | NBC News NOW