South Carolina football’s season opener against Tennessee is two weeks away, and we still don’t know for sure who the Gamecocks will start at quarterback.
On the latest episode of The GoGamecocks Podcast, The State’s Greg Hadley and Ben Breiner discuss the latest intel on who coach Will Muschamp and offensive coordinator Mike Bobo might be favoring and when an announcement might come.
Breiner and Hadley also break down what the coaches have been saying about the running back spot and other position battles before diving into the latest COVID-19 numbers for USC’s program.
To stay up to date on all the latest news around South Carolina football, visit GoGamecocks.com.
EP. 3: When will South Carolina finally have its starting quarterback? And who will it be?
Ep 2: Hadley and Breiner discuss some of the biggest questions facing USC entering preseason camp, including the one on everyone’s minds – who will start at quarterback?
Upstate News Headlines
- Dodgers Win Game 6 to Claim First World Series Title Since 1988
- World Series 2020 Game 6: Tampa Bay Rays v Los Angeles Dodgers – live!
- Egg-napping male penguin couple steals the nest of a female penguin couple
- Pre-election voting surpasses half of all 2016 ballots cast with week left until Election Day
- Donald Trump's campaign investigating 'attack' on website
- New York Times: Tax records show Trump had over $270 million in debt forgiven after failing to repay lenders
- Trump uses outdated thinking in attempt to woo suburban women: I’m ‘getting your husbands back to work’
- ‘This is Us’ veers into current events, while introducing a new twist
- Kazakhstan embraces Borat catchphrase in new tourism campaign: ‘Very nice!’
- LeBron James, CNN Films to produce documentary on the 1921 Tulsa race massacre