ATLANTA, GA (FOX Carolina) Wednesday, Georgia Governor Brian Kemp said he will be extending his ‘Stay at Home’ executive order through April 30.
Previously, the executive order was to end April 13.
Wednesday morning, Kemp also announced via social media that he will be extending his public health state of
Upstate News Headlines
- SNL Celebrity Jeopardy: Best Of Sean Connery
- US citizen kidnapped in Niger rescued in military operation
- Rhetoric Versus Reality: What Trump, Biden Tax Plans Mean For You | NBC News NOW
- Coronavirus: Inside ICU At Hard-Hit Montana Hospital | NBC Nightly News
- Rev. James Lawson Speaks Out On Ongoing Fight To End Voter Suppression | NBC Nightly News
- Nightly News: Kids Edition (October 31, 2020) | NBC Nightly News
- November Forecast Calls for Chilly Temperatures Across the Upstate
- Learn The History Of Halloween
- The Best Walmart Hacks You Haven’t Heard Of Yet
- What To Expect On Election Night As Polls Start To Close | TODAY