ATLANTA (AP) — Georgia’s secretary of state is a man on an island, and the political flood is rising fast, as President Donald Trump and his allies vent their outrage at the fellow Republican and make unsupported claims that mismanagement and fraud tainted the state’s presidential election.
Trump spent the
Upstate News Headlines
- Southeast Weather: Wild Start to December?
- Thanksgiving food distribution happening today in Greenville County
- Turkey Day 5-Can Run marks 29th year
- News Update from FOX Carolina
- Shooting on Interstate 26 near Charleston kills man
- 8 Ways to Watch Movies Online with Friends and Family This Holiday Season
- Record Time: New & Notable Vinyl Releases (November 2020)
- On the Move: Mikaela Duchnak
- Residents in Easley complain of mass power outage on Thanksgiving morning
- Covid-19 fact generator: A handy tool for your Thanksgiving dinner