Georgia election official says blame for GOP loss in Senate runoff falls on President Trump
Gabriel Sterling says President Trump’s actions since the November general election have led to a civil war within the Republican Party.
<img data-src="https://kubrick.htvapps.com/htv-prod-media.s3.amazonaws.com/htv_default_image/site_branding/wyff.png" class="lazyload lazyload-in-view branding"
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- In ambulances, an unseen, unwelcome passenger: COVID-19
- 'We just wanna bring him home to a proper burial spot': South Carolina family asks for help in the Upstate in missing man cold case
- Reigning champion Chiefs dump Bills 38-24 in AFC title game
- Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador tests positive for COVID-19
- 5, including pregnant woman, fatally shot in Indianapolis
- It’s the One year mark since COVID-19 was detected in US. Here’s what the future looks like
- Wedding ring found in septic truck reunited with owner
- Videocast: Showers likely Monday
- President Biden to reinstate COVID-19 travel rules, add South Africa
- 18-wheeler containing thousands of bees rolls over on Texas highway