HARTWELL, GA (FOX Carolina) – The Georgia Bureau of Investigation said that a 57-year-old Hart County man was arrested on December 2 and charged with two counts of sexual exploitation of children.
Georgia Bureau of Investigation Child Exploitation and Computer Crimes (CEACC) Unit filed the charges against Loyd Lewis.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- 2 in 5 Americans live where COVID-19 strains hospital ICUs
- Trump Plotted To Replace AG General In Effort To Overturn Election Results
- Watch High-speed pursuit end after car slams into thick brush and suspects flee
- Man arrested for role in Capitol riot, threatening to assassinate Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
- Spartanburg Coroner: Man entrapped in machine dies early Sunday morning
- Sen. Bernie Sanders turns inauguration meme into sweatshirt for charity
- NC Rep. Cawthorn Scrambles to defend voter fraud claims
- Child, man injured in NC shooting after dispute with driver
- COVID-19 cluster detected at NC State
- South Carolina man faces federal charges in U.S. Capitol riot