HARTWELL, GA (FOX Carolina)- The Georgia Bureau of Investigation announced that it has arrested a firefighter multiple charges.
GBI says that it arrested 38-year-old Nicholas Leard of Lavonia, Georgia on five counts of felony theft.
According to GBI, the bureau’s assistance was requested by the Hart County Sheriff’s Office to
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Videocast: Scattered showers return today
- NC General Assembly returns to begin work session in earnest
- Wisconsin pharmacist who sabotaged COVID-19 vaccine to plead guilty to federal charges
- IOC, Tokyo Olympics to unveil rule book for beating pandemic
- New Entertainment District could be coming to Greenville's west end
- The Latest: India vaccinates 2 million health workers
- 'Give her to us': Victoria Smith's biological family makes plea
- Harvey Guillén Breaks Down His Zoey's Playlist Departure, Teases What We Do in the Shadows Season 3
- Even with coronavirus vaccine distribution set to increase, upcoming months could be rough
- Greenville County Schools call on lawmakers to approve funds for teacher step increases