COLUMBIA, SC (FOX Carolina) Amid today’s climate concerning reform, inclusion and justice, the University of South Carolina says they’re working to further boost diversity and inclusion within their athletics programs.
In a Zoom conference call with athletics staff, Athletics Director Ray Tanner announced a new role of Chief Diversity Officer.
Upstate News Headlines
- Report: Tax records show President Trump tried to land projects in China, NYT reports
- Quaran-Scenes: “I Put a Spell on You” in Hocus Pocus
- Trump’s war chest has dwindled as election draws near
- Commitment 2020: Elbert County sheriff's race profile
- Parents of 545 children separated at US border still can’t be found
- Lawyers say they can't reach parents of 545 migrant children separated at US border
- Police: Masked suspect with long gun robbed Hardee’s in Greer
- The best down comforters that’ll keep you cozy all season long