As the South Carolina football team comes off its bye week and begins the second half of the 10-game season, graduate transfer Collin Hill will remain the starting quarterback. The lack of change at the top of the depth chart is expected based off head coach Will Muschamp’s comments entering the off week.
On Tuesday afternoon during his game week press conference, Muschamp provided a abrupt answer of “yes” when asked if Hill will start his sixth straight contest for the Gamecocks and later said the veteran “gives us the best chance to win.” The Gamecocks (2-3) will host No. 7 Texas A&M on Saturday, a 7 p.m. kickoff on ESPN.
Join The NoseBleeds
The Lucky Report
Upstate News Headlines
- A Covid-19 Vaccine is Coming. CDC Looking at Who Should Get Covid Vaccine First
- Here’s How the Massive Covid-19 Vaccine Distribution Network is Preparing for Rollout
- Brian Kelly previews potential Notre Dame rematch vs. Clemson in ACC Championship
- Greenville county council approves second reading of sewer proposal
- Clemson gears up for possible spring semester changes
- Greenville man stuck battling COVID-19 in Virginia
- FBI searching for South Carolina bank robber
- NY man running across country as cancer fundraiser passes through the Upstate
- ‘Lights on Clemson’ gets underway
- Police: Murder suspect who fled home detention arrested in NC