With the Charles Schwab Challenge ready to reignite the PGA season, our SI Gambling Insider Frankie Taddeo sets the scene and takes a look at the latest odds
Get ready sports bettors, another major sport is finally returning to live action.
The PGA Tour, after nearly a three-month break, will finally return for the first time since The Players Championship was canceled back on March 12 due to the COVID-19 shutdown. Kevin Na and Justin Rose are winners of the last two events at historic Colonial Country Club in Fort Worth, Texas, and are both in a field of over 100 this Thursday, June 11.
The field offers tremendous betting opportunities with many of the top 20 players currently ranked in the 2020 FedEx Cup standings projected to participate.
DATES AND VENUE:
Thursday, June 11-14. Colonial Country Club in Fort Worth, Texas
Odds courtesy of Westgate Superbook
While not in the Top
Upstate News Headlines
- Family mourns on birthday of Spartanburg teen killed in July 2020
- Trevor Lawrence on last game in Clemson: “There’s not many places like it”
- Meet Maxine “Big Momma” Davis. She just turned 100 and threw an axe to celebrate
- #1 Clemson vs Pittsburgh Highlights Plus Dabo’s Postgame Comments
- 1 dead, 14 injured following shooting at Aiken nightclub
- Tigers take out frustrations on Pitt in dominant Death Valley effort
- Troopers: Passenger killed in collision north of Easley
- Upstate Weather: Heavy Rain Arrives Sunday Night
- Upgrading Your Thanksgiving Leftovers (4 Ways)
- DHEC Announces Nearly 1800 Covid-19 Infections :: November 28th