For as well as things are going for the Los Angeles Galaxy at the moment, it’s been relatively the opposite for the San Jose Earthquakes.
The Galaxy look to extend their season-high winning streak to five matches when they visit the Earthquakes on Sunday night.
Since the resumption of the MLS regular season, Los Angeles (4-3-2) has won all four of its matches, boasting an 11-4 goal advantage in the process. The Galaxy’s most recent triumph came 3-0 against rival Los Angeles FC last weekend.
Sebastian Lletget scored twice and Cristian Pavon (six goals) posted a goal with an assist as the Galaxy posted its third consecutive game with three goals. More importantly for L.A., it might have turned around a season that opened with losses in three of its first five official matches.
That said, the Galaxy’s current run of splendid form is not enough to take anything for granted amid
Upstate News Headlines
- Upstate Uber driver discusses mask requirements
- Teen charged with felony DUI after crash killed passenger
- News Update from FOX Carolina
- Bond hearing for Justin Fowler
- Black Friday shopping at Haywood Mall
- Saturday College Football Free Pick: Pittsburgh vs. Clemson
- Clemson vs Pittsburgh 11/28/20 Free College Football Picks and Predictions CFB Tips
- Max’s Clemson take renders Finebaum ‘speechless’
- Pitt Football | 2020 Clemson Week | Alex Kessman
- Crowds gathered for post-Thanksgiving deals despite COVID-19 warnings