The city of Gaffney announced that its police and fire departments will begin delivering groceries and prescriptions to elderly and high-risk residents.
Police said responding to emergencies will remain their priority, but this service will be offered when first responders are not on emergency calls.
People who are elderly or
Upstate News Headlines
- The Latest: Trump presses Ga. gov. to overturn vote result
- A teacher who turned his home into a PPE factory during the pandemic was honored with a new car
- Americans projected to spend $99 billion on their pets in 2020
- Massachusetts family discovers naked man breaking into home
- Greenville deputies investigate stabbing incident
- South Carolina Sets Daily Record for Covid-19 Infections: December 5th
- DHEC: New confirmed cases in SC near closer to 3,000 on Saturday, 10 counties report triple digits
- Lion Cub Trying To Roar Is The Cutest Thing Ever
- Trump Money Raised For Election Recount Going To Campaign Debt, New Political Committee
- Behind the Scene Secrets From The Holiday Classic Elf