Acclaimed Mexican chef/restaurateur Gabriela Cámara shared via social media that she’s not involved with Onda in Santa Monica. Last October, Cámara opened the Westside restaurant with Sqirl owner Jessica Koslow inside the Proper Hotel in Santa Monica. That partnership appears to be effectively over, according to Cámara’s Instagram feed.
In an Instagram post dated July 19, 2020, Cámara stated the following:
“We’ve been asked if we’d recently opened a Contramar abroad, and I need to say ABSOLUTELY NOT. Contramar
Upstate News Headlines
- Rare, two-headed snake found in Palm Harbor home
- Steve Kornacki Breaks Down Possible Election Scenarios
- Rock legend Fleetwood Mac joins TikTok | GMA
- Playing in the Band: Celebrating Bob Weir’s Birthday
- PIgeons Playing Ping Pong :: Circle Drive-In :: 10/16/20 :: Sneak Peak
- Raccoons break into California bank
- Presidential Debate Preview!
- A Preview of the Final Trump-Biden Debate
- Hurricane Epsilon weakens to Category 2, expected to bring tropical storm conditions to Bermuda
- U.S. Attorney appoints election officers for South Carolina