On Monday evening Georgia Secretary of State’s Office election official Gabriel Sterling announced 2,600 ballots were not counted during the 2020 election.
In a virtual press conference Sterling said the Floyd County ballots were not scanned properly. “It’ll change the margin by around 800 votes,” said Sterling. He called the
Upstate News Headlines
- School district says student shot at Hendersonville Middle is, “doing very well” and, “in high spirits”
- Ga. Sen. Perdue boosts wealth with well-timed stock trades
- Clemson basketball ready to play somebody else, takes on Miss. St. tonight
- Joe Biden to deliver a Thanksgiving address seeking US unity
- Deputies searching for suspect they say stole over 300 pieces of mail and packages in Buncombe County
- Nashville-based Circa Creative Studios to open in Greenville
- Millions to travel for holiday, despite pandemic
- Pickens County Schools to revert to Phase 2 as Covid-19 Infections Rise
- Reacting to Dabo Swinney’s criticism of the Clemson-Florida State game being postponed
- Upstate Beat: Nitegazer, featuring former members of LOZ, takes flight with groove-centric debut album.