GREENVILLE, SC (FOX Carolina) – Furman University on Thursday announced that the university will cancel or postpone on-campus summer events and residential activities through August 1 out of an abundance of caution and so officials can focus our efforts on preparing for an open campus in the fall
Upstate News Headlines
- Former North Greenville University president dies
- ‘We can’t win’: Covid is devastating nursing homes. Some staff say they are unprotected.
- CFP Chair says Clemson dominance, Buckeyes’ weak schedule played role in rankings
- 2 hospitalized after small plane crashes in Greenville Co.
- Chance for a Large & Significant Snowstorm for the Eastern U.S Next Week?!
- College Football Playoff Ranking: 1.Alabama 2.Notre Dame 3.Clemson 4.Ohio St 5.TA&M – David Pollack
- Alabama 94% make College Football Playoff – Kirk Herbstreit backlash
- ESPN College Football Playoff Top 25 | Rankings: 1.Alabama 2.Notre Dame 3.Ohio State
- Deputies investigating shooting at Greenville apartment complex
- Discussing the CFP race & Dabo Swinney criticizing the Clemson-Florida State postponement | Get Up