GREENVILLE, S.C. (FOX Carolina) – Furman University officials say a fraternity chapter is suspended after a COVID-19 outbreak was tied to parties held by members last weekend.
In updates posted online this week, Furman officials say <a href=”https://www.furman.edu/furman-focused/campus-communications/august-27-2020/” target=”_blank”>the Iota chapter of the Kappa Alpha Order</a> reportedly hosted parties on
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- President Biden lauds NASA team for giving US 'dose of confidence'
- Behind Elliott's career night, Clemson women advance to ACC Quarterfinals
- Westside Rams girls basketball team celebrate first state title since 1992
- Upstate fire chief has passed away, officials say
- Long time Campobello fire chief passes away
- Watch Shaquille O’Neal Get Slammed Through a Table in Pro Wrestling Match
- VIDEO: New York City renter finds hidden apartment behind mirror
- Today Show's Craig Melvin urges awareness after personal lost
- NC school board wants schools reopened by end of March for in-person learning
- Here's what's in the Senate stimulus plan