Furman men’s basketball will return to downtown Greenville and Bon Secours Wellness Arena for four exciting “Weekends at the Well” this season, and tickets are on sale now.
The Paladins will host Southern Conference rivals ETSU (Jan. 16), Chattanooga (Jan. 30), Wofford (Feb. 6) and Western Carolina (Feb. 13) at the Well this season. These four matchups will be considered as Furman’s season tickets package for 2020-21 and are available for $50-120 per ticket. Seats will be socially distanced and are available in seating pods of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8. Click here to purchase your seats to watch the Paladins in action at Bon Secours Wellness Arena this season. Tickets will be delivered digitally in late December.
Fans will be required to wear a mask at all times inside in the Well and are encouraged to familiarize themselves with the Bon Secours A to Z policy page and the new “No Bags Allowed Policy”. Game day attendance will be subject to change based on the health of our community, recommendations and guidance from DHEC and from the university’s COVID Response Steering Committee and Public Health and Safety Advisory Group. Click here to learn more about the attendance plan.
Furman opens its season on Wednesday, November 25, when it hosts Tusculum in a 4 p.m. contest at Timmons Arena. The game will be streamed live on ESPN+. Wednesday’s contest will also mark the debut of new Furman flagship station ESPN Upstate. Fans can listen to “Voice of the Paladins” Dan Scott on 97.7 FM/1330 AM in Greenville, 97.1 FM/ 950 AM in Spartanburg, and thru the Radio.com app. Links for the video live stream and ESPN Upstate broadcast will be posted at FurmanPaladins.com on Wednesday.
For questions regarding Weekends at the Well tickets, contact Director of Athletic Ticket Sales Dwight Covington at tickets@Furman.edu.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Trump Plotted To Replace AG General In Effort To Overturn Election Results
- Watch High-speed pursuit end after car slams into thick brush and suspects flee
- Man arrested for role in Capitol riot, threatening to assassinate Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
- Spartanburg Coroner: Man entrapped in machine dies early Sunday morning
- Sen. Bernie Sanders turns inauguration meme into sweatshirt for charity
- NC Rep. Cawthorn Scrambles to defend voter fraud claims
- Child, man injured in NC shooting after dispute with driver
- COVID-19 cluster detected at NC State
- South Carolina man faces federal charges in U.S. Capitol riot
- Day two of COVID-19 vaccination clinic held at Charlotte Motor Speedway