Thousands of restaurants have adopted outdoor dining as a way to keep their doors open during the pandemic. Now as winter looms, the cold weather could prevent outdoor dining from continuing. As part of the “CBS This Morning” series The New Normal, Vladimir Duthiers takes a look at how restaurants are finding ways to keep their customers both warm and safe.
Upstate News Headlines
- Halloween: The Chilling True Story Behind Nosferatu
- IRS releases 2021 tax brackets. How do they compare to 2020?
- Kushner bragged in April that Trump was taking the country ‘back from the doctors’
- See moment loose barge nearly crashes with boat
- Seven new charges brought against adult film star Ron Jeremy
- Top US Covid expert Dr Anthony Fauci praises Victoria's attitude towards mask-wearing – video
- Sewage testing shows a country flush with coronavirus cases
- Food writer serves teeny, tiny tacos to chipmunk
- Federal government says it will pay for any future coronavirus vaccine for all Americans
- Zoo: Azizi, calf of April the giraffe, dies