Whether or not it’s your go-to spirit, chances are you’ve heard about mezcal in the last several years. In fact, according to data from the Mexican government, so many of us were learning about mezcal for the first time between 2007 and 2011 that sales of the beverage grew by nearly 48 percent in that period — a true feat if you understand just how polarizing mezcal’s backbone flavor is to so many palates.
That iconic smokiness isn’t the only
Upstate News Headlines
- Newberry County home invasion
- Health Care Workers Describe Treating Covid-19 Patients Six Months Into Pandemic | NBC News NOW
- LIVE NOW: Clemson Football hosts Syracuse. Big Ten Football Starts Season.
- ESPN College Football Rankings [FULL] | Top 10 Teams #1 Clemson #2 Ohio State #3 Alabama
- Paul Finebaum Top 4 teams NCAA: Clemson, Alabama, Georgia, BYU
- Horizon Records Plans Low-Key Record Store Day Drop3 for this Saturday
- Ranking Popular Halloween Candy From Worst To First
- We Finally Know Why Five Guys’ Milkshakes Are So Delicious
- Discontinued Fast Food Items That Made An Epic Comeback
- McDonald’s Tricks You Fall For Every Single Time