FOUNTAIN INN, SC (FOX Carolina) – When bad weather hits, many people worry about their homes and how to protect them. Creekside Farm and Equine in Fountain Inn is doing the same. They’re trying to protect a bigger household.
Owner Candace Abercrombie said there’s a reason the farm is named
Upstate News Headlines
- California will now require more diversity on company boards
- It's October 3rd: 13 'Mean Girls' mistakes you probably missed
- Plexiglass dividers in some classrooms may allow for more face-to-face learning in Greenville County
- Tracking cold air
- Hear Mumford & Sons Play Babel Deep Cuts and More on This Day in 2012
- AC/DC Reunite & Tease New Album
- Monsterland's Dreary, Uneven Fairy Tale Anthology Is Committed to Bumming You Out
- ABCs of Horror: “A” Is for Alice, Sweet Alice (1976)
- Raised by Wolves Finale: What In Sol's Name Did I Just Watch?
- Laura Jane Grace Surprise Releases New Album Stay Alive