A former Spartanburg deputy coroner was sentenced this week after accepting an Alford guilty plea to a sex charge with a minor, Attorney General Alan Wilson Office said.Kip Teal was sentenced to 15 years in prison for third-degree criminal sexual conduct with a minor, Wilson said.Teal accepted the Alford plea on Monday in Spartanburg before Judge R. Keith Kelly. An Alford plea is a guilty
Upstate News Headlines
- Are Face Shields Better Than Masks For Coronavirus?
- The Rise and Fall of the TV Dinner – Cheddar Explains
- Redesigning The Office for a Post-Coronavirus World – Cheddar Explains
- Man charged in connection to crash that killed Greenville Co. Sgt.
- Rare, two-headed snake found in Palm Harbor home
- Steve Kornacki Breaks Down Possible Election Scenarios
- Rock legend Fleetwood Mac joins TikTok | GMA
- Playing in the Band: Celebrating Bob Weir’s Birthday
- Raccoons break into California bank
- Presidential Debate Preview!