GREENVILLE, SC (FOX Carolina) – A 96-year-old woman who spent decades teaching Sunday school is now sharing the scripture a new way – via social media – during the pandemic.
Frankie Childers, a resident of The Gardens at Eastside, taught Sunday school classes at First Baptist of Gaffney for two
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Man Accused Of Trying To Bury Wife Alive At San Diego Beach
- Deadly gas station shooting caught on camera
- 8-year-old starts business to raise money for homeless children
- SC Bars and restaurants preparing for more crowds after Gov. McMaster lifts ‘Last Call Order’
- SC DHEC Reports 1,112 new COVID-19 cases in SC, 442,957 total
- FDA authorizes Johnson & Johnson’s single-dose COVID-19 vaccine
- Cat that vanished 15 years ago is reunited with owner
- Swamp Rabbits Win 6-4 Saturday Night
- #16 South Carolina vs #22 Clemson: Gamecocks WIN IN Extra Innings
- Gamecock Baseball Walk off over Rivals Clemson!