President Trump is at odds with the nation’s top health officials over the timing of coronavirus vaccine. It comes as a former adviser Vice Pence Mike Pence who was on the Coronavirus Task Force criticized the administration’s response to the pandemic. CBS News White House correspondent Paula Reid joins Lana Zak to discuss.
Upstate News Headlines
- Senate votes to advance Barrett toward final confirmation for Supreme Court
- Election could stoke US marijuana market, sway Congress
- President Trump aide says 'we're not going to control the pandemic'
- A family that raised $2 million for their baby's life-saving medical treatment has received it for free
- Pope Francis appoints America's first Black cardinal, Wilton Gregory
- Chick fil A Spicy Chicken Sandwich Recipe | Copycat Recipe
- Should We Trust Presidential Poll Numbers This Election Year? | Sunday TODAY
- South Carolina announces latest coronavirus update (October 25, 2020)
- ABCs of Horror: “Y” Is for You’re Next (2011)
- DHEC: South Carolina’s COVID-19 new confirmed cases double on Sunday