“I think he’s going to be a great leader for the Panthers because of the way he works with people,” Morgan said. “He knows how to communicate, how to delegate authority, and how to treat people with respect through the organization.
“He’s just a guy who doesn’t ever get too high or too low, and he’s able to stay where you need a GM to be. He’s able to think things through, and stay steady through it all.”
The professional respect is clear, but it’s hard for Morgan to draw the line between his friend and his former co-worker.
Fitterer’s a guy who helped teach him the scouting business, but he’s also the guy he travels with in the offseason, building the kind of relationship that develops as you pack the cars and hit the road together.
Just before he moved
- Furman Men Vie For SoCon Title Saturday
- Swamp Rabbits Home Friday and Saturday Night at Bon Secours Wellness Arena
- Deshaun Watson Trade Destinations With Kevin Clark
- Stephen A. believes Bears is best spot landing for Deshaun Watson
- Terrance 'Pot Roast' Knighton begins coaching career
- Dabo Swinney give update after Clemson spring practice
- Tiger Woods has a shattered ankle and compound leg fractures after accident – sources
- LIVE: Tiger Woods injured in early morning crash in California
- Video Shows Scene of Tiger Woods Car Accident
- Panthers sign tackle Trent Scott to one-year deal
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Upstate high school basketball teams advance to Upper State championships
- House nears passage of $1.9 trillion relief bill
- Lady Gaga's dogs recovered safely
- Lady Gaga's 2 French bulldogs recovered safely
- Officer shot near high school basketball game in New Orleans dies
- ‘To me it’s just a number’: McDonald's worker celebrating her 100th birthday, requests birthday cards
- FBI identifies suspect in death of Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick, sources say
- FDA panel greenlights Johnson & Johnson coronavirus vaccine
- VIDEO: Mom jumps in river to save son during sledding incident in Tenn.
- Man gets nearly 20 years for Colorado synagogue bomb plot