Greenville, SC (FOX Carolina) — The South Carolina Football Hall of Fame ceremony looks a lot different this year.
While some players and coaches attended in-person, most joined via livestream due to social distancing guidelines.
Heisman trophy winner and former South Carolina running back George Rogers presented the 2019 Blanchard-Rogers
Upstate News Headlines
- How will the 2020 election affect control of Congress?
- City Of Greenville Announces Trick-or-Treat on Main Street This Saturday
- Puppies visit aquarium in shark costumes
- Hurricane Zeta 6 a.m.storm update (10/28/2020)
- Hurricane Forecast Discussion – Tropical Storm Zeta to Become a Powerful Hurricane
- This TikTok Family’s ’80s and ’90s DIY Costumes Are Next Level
- USC professor weighs in on U.S. Senate race in South Carolina
- South Carolina curfew for registered sex offenders
- Unwind With Cute baby animals videos compilation cute animals
- Tamika Hamilton could become the only Christian, Black female Republican in US House