Greenville County Sheriff deputies announced Thursday the arrest of a former city of Greenville firefighter who faces multiple child sex charges.James Matthew Fortner, II, 44, is charged with four counts of first-degree criminal sexual conduct with a minor, six counts of second-degree criminal sexual conduct with a minor and three counts of third-degree criminal sexual conduct with a minor, Lt. Ryan Flood said.Flood said the
Upstate News Headlines
- Trevor Lawrence set for possibly his final Clemson home game
- Fox News Is Terrified of Trump Supporters (and They Should Be)
- TV Rewind: Why Skins Remains a Gold Standard for Teen Drama Series
- The Croods: A New Age Is Hardly an Evolution from the Original, but Still Finds Laughs
- Make your predictions for Sunday's game at Minnesota
- Pickin' It: Panthers at Vikings
- Notre Dame vs. North Carolina: 2020 Game Preview
- DHEC to offer free HIV testing for World AIDS Day
- Teen Driver Charged after Deadly DUI Crash in Anderson Co.
- 1 dead after 3-vehicle DUI Crash in Spartanburg Co.