COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — A former chair of the Democratic National Committee and mainstay of South Carolina and national politics for decades has died.
Don Fowler was 85.
South Carolina Democratic Party Chairman Trav Robertson said on Twitter that Fowler died Tuesday night.
Fowler’s wife said on Facebook that he
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Upstate woman dies at hospital following crash in North Carolina, coroner says
- Man killed in fight at Upstate home, coroner says
- Trump administration carries out 13th and final execution
- Videocast: Cool and breezy today
- Coroner: Chesnee woman dies at Spartanburg hospital after collision in western N.C.
- Spartanburg PD: Fight with weapons leads to man's death
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Mega Millions' game
- Here are the winning numbers for Mega Millions' Friday drawing for $750 million
- NYT: A man has over $200 million worth of Bitcoin, but he forgot the password to access it
- Upstate County Councilwoman passes away from COVID-19 complications, family says