By William Brown
Our New Year’s resolutions and how well we follow through with them have more to do with our community and the support we have around us than our own individual strength and willpower.
Don’t get me wrong: The determination of the individual is vital; however, without a
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Here are the movies scheduled to come out in 2021
- ‘Nana! Nana! It’s him!’: Woman, grandson encounter wanted suspect on front porch
- Watch as Trump supporter learns he’s on no-fly list at AIRPORT after storming the Capitol (explicit)
- Legendary talk show host Larry King dead at 87
- 3 Ways Panthers Could Deal For Deshaun Watson
- Billion-Dollar Mega Millions Jackpot Winning Ticket Sold
- Georgia murder suspect appears in South Carolina courtroom
- Despite pandemic, Black-owned vegan food truck had customers that were forced to relocate
- Can you still spread COVID-19 after being vaccinated?
- Governor McMaster praises Rock Hill mass vaccination clinic