Salisbury, NC (FOX Carolina) – Wednesday, June 3, Food Lion announced it has entered into an agreement with Southeastern Grocers to purchase 62 BI-LO and Harveys Supermarket stores in North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia.
According to SEG, the decision to no longer operate under the BI-LO banner was made
Upstate News Headlines
- Rare, two-headed snake found in Palm Harbor home
- Steve Kornacki Breaks Down Possible Election Scenarios
- Rock legend Fleetwood Mac joins TikTok | GMA
- Playing in the Band: Celebrating Bob Weir’s Birthday
- Raccoons break into California bank
- Presidential Debate Preview!
- A Preview of the Final Trump-Biden Debate
- Hurricane Epsilon weakens to Category 2, expected to bring tropical storm conditions to Bermuda
- U.S. Attorney appoints election officers for South Carolina
- Boulder Fugitive Gary Allen Baker Arrested In South Carolina