Presented by Mountain Bridge Chapter of Trout Unlimited
The original and preeminent exhibition of fly fishing cinema, The F3T is a one of a kind experience. Each year fishy folk of all ages gather at premieres to soak up films from around the world, spin a few yarns amongst friends and dream about casts still unmade.
2016 marks The F3T’s 10th lap around North America and this year’s lineup of films is without question the best the Tour has ever presented. From Bolivia to the Seychelles, British Columbia and Patagonia, from Saskatchewan to Zambia and Virginia to Montana, the notable characters, unique storylines and unparalleled fishing in these films will lead you on an adventure around the globe!
In addition to showcasing world-class fly fishing films, The F3T is dedicated to supporting the local fly shops and conservation groups that form the backbone of our sport’s educational and environmental efforts. Discount F3T tickets are available at more than 150 fly shops across the country. A portion of those ticket sales go directly to support fishing and habitat-related conservation groups. In 2015 we raised over $300,000 for our conservation partners and have used our voice to bring greater attention and support to groups like Trout Unlimited, Wild Steelhead Coalition, Bonefish Tarpon Trust, Utah Stream Access Coalition, Stop Pebble Mine and many more.
Directions to Brewery 85
Upstate News Headlines
- Syracuse vs. Clemson Condensed Game | 2020 ACC Football
- Syracuse vs. Clemson Football Highlights
- DHEC releases latest information on COVID-19 cases, deaths in state
- Firefighters on scene at residential fire in Pendleton
- Nebraska man hits jackpot twice in one year
- Future Zeta Likely to Strike the Central Gulf Coast & Bring Rain to the Upstate Next Week
- 2020 election may see a surge in young voters
- Upcoming Extreme Pattern
- McConnell moves to shut down debate on Barrett nomination, setting up final vote just days before election
- Clemson fans decide if Trevor Lawrence stays or goes