Overnight, deputies went to a location in Umatilla looking for Mr. Michael Jay Brook (33) of Umatilla to serve two warrants for violation of probation. In the past, K-9s have been necessary to take him into custody. As deputies were searching the home, Mr. Brook was located inside the home’s clothes dryer. We guess he thought he was “high and dry”. Luckily he didn’t go for a tumble. Mr. Brook was taken into custody and booked into the Lake County Detention Center for both warrants and is currently being held on no bond per the warrant’s order.
Great job on the thorough search by our deputies.
If you would like to donate to this channel, you may via: https://paypal.me/YTBklynBadBoy
Please click the SUBSCRIBE button and hit the NOTIFICATION BELL to see more police-related videos on this channel, to show your support, and to help this channel grow. THANK YOU!
Viewer discretion is always advised when watching this video, or any other videos I post!
**This video is intended for educational and informational purposes only. I do not recommend anyone attempt to reenact any part of this video or create hate from what you see in this video or any other videos**
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- South Carolina Reports Over 760 New and Probable Covid-19 Infections Monday
- Mac Arnold Cornbread & Collard Greens Blues Festival Set for Saturday in Fountain Inn
- Jason Isbell and The 400 Unit Coming to the Peace Center
- Bon Secours Psychiatrist Dr. Carson Felkel Discusses Covid-19’s Ongoing Impacts
- The Week Ahead: Events, Live Music and Food Truck Calendar for Greenville & The Upstate
- Fountain Inn Farmers Market Returns May 2nd
- Dr. Brannon Traxler Named SC DHEC Public Health Director
- Tickets on Sale Now For Spring Albino Skunk Music Festival
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC
- How To Get Fit and Have Fun Doing It