In times of hardship, we tend to seek comfort in life’s purest pleasures: food, sleep, and British actor Florence Pugh. Like the rest of us, the star of Midsommar and Little Women is staying home to do her part to flatten the COVID-19 curve and is channeling her anxiety into cooking. Pugh has been sharing her culinary creations (and cactus surgeries) on Instagram for a while now, amassing a fan base devoted enough for their own t-shirts.
As Pugh noted
Upstate News Headlines
- Sustainable VanLife: The Live Outside and Play Road Team Goes Green on the Road
- Grizzly vs. 20 wolves | Yellowstone National Park
- Fall Weather Week: What brings us in those bright fall colors?
- Winter Thoughts #8 – This Winter Looks Snowy
- Ina Garten Reinvents Comfort Food With Her New Cookbook | Sunday TODAY
- The Secret to Magnolia’s Famous Banana Pudding | Food Network Finds
- Hurricane Forecast Discussion – Tropical Storm Epsilon Forms
- Louisiana schools struggle after Hurricane Delta finishes the job Hurricane Laura started
- Most Wanted: October 19
- Mauldin business in danger of shutting down due to road renovations