If that’s all you do, Chinn has made a compelling case.
He leads all rookies with 100 tackles, has two defensive touchdowns, two forced fumbles and two fumble recoveries, along with an interception.
He’s also a second-round pick from Southern Illinois playing off the ball on a 4-10 team that hasn’t gotten (or deserved) that much national attention, and he has more chances to make tackles because the Panthers’ defense hasn’t been great at getting off the field this year (30th in the league in third-down percentage).
Washington defensive end Chase Young, on the other hand, was the second-overall pick from Ohio State, playing on a top-five defense for a major-market team that could clinch the NFC East title Sunday.
And it’s not that Young is some slappie, as he’s proven to be the kind of impact rusher you can build
- Zion Williamson erupts for 31 points [HIGHLIGHTS] | NBA on ESPN
- Urban Meyer will learn the difference between college and NFL soon – Rex Ryan | NFL Countdown
- Predicting how successful Urban Meyer and Trevor Lawrence could be for the Jaguars
- Bills Defense Holds Baltimore to Only 3 Points! | NFL 2020 Highlights
- Aaron Rodgers Leads Packers to 2nd Consecutive NFC Title Game! | NFL 2020 Highlights
- Virginia vs. Clemson Condensed Game | 2020-21 ACC Men’s Basketball
- James Harden reacts to his debut with the Nets and playing with Durant : ‘I’m very unselfish’ | ESPN
- Charlotte Hornets vs. Toronto Raptors [FULL GAME HIGHLIGHTS] | NBA on ESPN
- The Texans must fix their relationship with Deshaun Watson – Rex Ryan | NFL Countdown
- Swamp Rabbits Return To Bon Secours Wellness Arena Sunday
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- The Latest: China grapples with virus outbreaks in northeast
- A missing teen snowmobiler built a snow cave to survive until rescuers arrived
- Phil Spector: Unhappy Genius (1939-2021)
- No. 4 South Carolina, Boston beat No. 15 Arkansas 104-82
- Spartanburg Humane Society saw record adoption rate in 2020
- Ex-Myrtle Beach mayor dies of COVID-19 as S.C. cases grow
- A’ja Wilson breaks down in tears talking about her grandmother
- South Carolina man charged in U.S. Capitol Riot
- COVID-19 vaccination site near Williams-Brice Stadium in Columbia opens
- Powerball jackpot rises to $730 million; Mega Millions hits $850 million