BUNCOMBE COUNTY, NC (FOX Carolina) Buncombe County Health and Human Services (BCHHS) says they’ve identified five cases of novel coronavirus 2019 in their residents, and an additional case among someone who traveled to the area.
On March 23, health officials say there were two additional cases among residents in the
Upstate News Headlines
- Deputies: Officer involved shooting in Rutherford County under investigation by SBI
- Anderson police search for missing man that could need medical help
- Greenville Deputies: 85-year-old man found
- Buncombe County Sheriffs Office takes precautions as deputy tests positive for COVID-19
- Vanderbilt’s Sarah Fuller tells young girls ‘the path to success is a lot of ups and downs’
- Limestone charity Thanksgiving event exceeds goals
- Legendary former USC Upstate basketball coach passes away at 76
- Jordan and Jake Recap: Peppers or Smitty for what now?
- Deputies: 2 suspects charged in connection to missing man’s body possibly found, kidnapping of woman able to escape
- A hunter was fatally shot in Minnesota by another hunter when he was mistaken for a deer