Fish all day in the mountains of West Virginia when you visit the towns of Summersville and Richwood.
Hop on Summersville Lake, known for its excellent water visibility and relatively warm water temperature. With more than 60 miles of shoreline and 2,800 acres of water, spend all day fishing for bass, walleye, panfish, catfish, and trout. Check out the secluded coves when the
water is low. Locations around the lake offer boat rentals, tours, and bait. When you are done with your rod and reel, try out the scuba diving, rock climbing, and hiking trails available around the lake. At 390 feet high and 2,280 feet long, the Summersville Dam is the second largest rock-fill earthen dam in the Eastern United States.
Upstate News Headlines
- EASY DIY HOT CHOCOLATE/COCOA BOMBS | GREAT GIFT IDEA on a BUDGET | MUST SEE
- FSU head coach Mike Norvell responds to Dabo, Clemson: COVID “absolutely” reason for postponement
- SHEC Announces 1,095 new COVID-19 Cases in South Carolina
- NC Governor: Masks ‘must be worn whenever people are with someone outside their household’
- Clemson coach Dabo Swinney No reason to change team’s COVID 19 safety
- Elliott disappointed for players that Clemson-FSU game postponed
- Turner reacts to Clemson-FSU postponement, talks Senior Day
- Henry reacts to Clemson-FSU postponement, talks moving forward
- Bockhorst reacts to Clemson-FSU postponement
- COVID-19 emergency across the US