The first batch of coronavirus vaccines was loaded onto trucks at a Pfizer plant in Portage, Michigan, and shipped out across the country on Sunday morning, a landmark moment in the fight against the deadly virus.
Freight trucks carrying about 184,275 vials of vaccine departed the plant, and the combined
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Would A Deshaun Watson deal would be ‘the biggest trade in NFL history’
- Activities That Will Get Your Heart Rate Up
- North Carolina Records Biggest one-day drop in Covid-19 hospitalizations on record
- South Carolina mom who won Worst Cooks in America arrested for ‘homicide’ of three-year-old daugh
- History teacher explains the inauguration to kids, how to celebrate change
- Inaugural Poet Amanda Gorman reads ‘The Hill We Climb’
- President Trump leaves White House for final time on Marine One: full video
- DHEC working to ensure 'every drop' from vaccine vials coming into SC goes 'into arms'
- Man arrested after woman stabbed multiple times at SC Waffle House, deputies say
- South Carolina politicians, officials react to President Biden's inauguration, Trump presidency