GREENVILLE, SC (FOX Carolina) – The Federal Emergency Management Agency on Wednesday announced that it plans reimburse eligible applicants for costs to repair or replace facilities damaged by severe storms, tornadoes, straight-line winds, and flooding in South Carolina that occurred between Feb. 6 – 13.
FEMA said Anderson, Bamberg, Barnwell,
Upstate News Headlines
- Dozens of spices have been recalled over salmonella fears
- Videocast: Mostly cloudy, afternoon showers.
- Buehler leads Dodgers over Rays 6-2 for 2-1 Series lead
- Charlie Morton Flips His Own Postseason Narrative in Game 3
- ‘Darkest days in history’: Expert reacts to Covid-19 milestone
- South Korean officials find ‘no direct link’ between flu vaccine and recent deaths
- Bodycam shows Texas deputy saving 20-day-old baby that stopped breathing
- Crew killed when US Navy training aircraft crashes in Alabama
- Funeral held for Greenville County deputy killed in the line of duty
- Ghost story: Elizabeth of Trinity Episcopal Church