A Phoenix-area man is dead and his wife is under critical care after the two took chloroquine phosphate in an apparent attempt to self-medicate for the novel coronavirus, according to hospital system Banner Health.It does not appear they took the pharmaceutical version of the drug, but rather “an additive commonly used at aquariums to clean fish tanks,” Banner Health said in a statement.Though Banner did
Upstate News Headlines
- Video Asks: FAKE MELANIA TRUMP ?
- Baby Dogs 🔴 Cute and Funny Dog Videos Compilation #5 | Funny Puppy Videos 2020
- The Future Of Movie Theaters Is In Jeopardy Amid The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Greenville & Upstate South Carolina Halloween Calendar of Events
- More than half of the US is still seeing a rise in COVID-19 cases as fall surge continues
- 15 EASY FREEZER MEALS For Instant Pot or Slow Cooker
- Vaccine storage issues could leave 3B people without access
- HURRICANE Washes Up WW2 BOMB & Navy BLOWS IT UP!
- Which Battleground States Do Trump And Biden Need To Win The Presidency? | TODAY
- LSU freshman Finley thrives, Tigers stop So. Carolina, 52-24