The riot inside the U.S. Capitol may have just been the tip of the iceberg as the FBI says more demonstrations are planned across the country, including Arizona.
Less than a week after a riot left several people dead, there is a new warning. In a bulletin, the Federal Bureau of Investigation says that may have only been the beginning.
The FBI says it has intel indicating the nation may see more armed protests in the coming days leading up to President-Elect Joe Biden’s inauguration.
“Information that winds up in an intel bulletin has been vetted and is considered fairly serious,” said retired FBI Special Agent John Iannarelli.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- President Trump may pardon Steve Bannon as one of his final acts in office, per sources
- Mega Millions jackpot now $865M, Tuesday's winning numbers drawn
- Some SC seniors frustrated trying to register for COVID-19 vaccine appointment
- Tuesday MegaMillions numbers announced
- Spindale police looking for missing man, 19
- Discovery of 99-million-year-old beetle may shine light on mystery of bioluminescence
- 'My donor saved me twice': Double lung transplant recipient survives COVID-19
- Former South Carolina quarterback Hilinski announces transfer destination
- Dinosaur fossils could belong to the world's largest ever creature
- Baseball Hall of Famer Don Sutton dead at 75