Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and member of the White House’s coronavirus task force, tells CNN he will begin a “modified quarantine” after making a “low risk” contact with a White House staffer who tested positive for COVID-19.The “low risk” assessment means he was not in close proximity to the person who tested positive during the
Upstate News Headlines
- 15 GIANT Animals You Didn’t Know Existed!
- TOP 3 Scary Movies to Stream for Halloween 2020 // Mike’s Haunted Picks
- Underrated Horror Movies to Stream Online |31 Days of Halloween
- Week 8 fantasy player rankings | Fantasy Focus Live!
- Doing Halloween at home with Aldi
- Hear new audio from Kushner on Trump’s Covid-19 response
- Live In New Orleans —– Waiting for Hurricane Zeta Camera Webcam Stream
- Greenville County Schools will have remote learning Thursday to expected high winds
- Upstate school districts make changes due to tropical storm watch in our area
- Greenville County Schools Announce eLearning Day Thursday Due to Weather Concerns