Greenville, SC (FOX Carolina) — A family is desperate for answers about their missing endangered loved one who disappeared after being released from the Greenville County Detention Center.
The Greenville County Sheriff’s Office confirms Lisa Hagerty was last seen walking out of the jail the night of December 8,
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Acting Capitol Police Chief Warns Of Threats To ‘Blow Up The Capitol’ When Biden Addresses Congress
- Home Security Footage Shows Shooting of Lady Gaga’s Dog Walker, Theft of Dogs
- New flower species discovered in Pickens County
- Cherokee County deputies investigating death of homeless person found near 6th St.
- US carries out airstrikes in Syria targeting Iranian-backed militia structures
- Teachers in Georgia will soon be eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine
- Fire crews rescue man trapped in Spartanburg FD elevator shaft
- 921 confirmed new cases reported, 939 hospitalizations in SC due to COVID-19
- New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo denies former aide's sexual harassment allegations
- Alcohol delivery could be coming to South Carolina