DECIDED TO SING TO HER FROM OUTSIDE HER WINDOW. >> HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. >> THE SMILE ON MILLIE’S FACE SAYS IT ALL. SHE DID NOT GET TO BLOW OUT THE CANDLES OR OPEN GIFTS, BUT HAVING HER FAMILY OUTSIDE HER ROOM AT HER NURSING HOME WAS THE ONLY PRESENT SHE NEEDED. LIKE MANY NURSING HOMES AND HOSPITALS, STERLING VILLAGE HAS HAD TO TIGHTEN THEIR VISITATION POLICY SO NONE OF THEIR RESIDENTS BECOME SICK WITH THE CORONAVIRUS. >> WE CANNOT GO INSIDE TO SEE HERE BECAUSE SHE HAS QUARANTINED IN. >> BUT BECAUSE IT WAS SUCH A SPECIAL OCCASION, THAT SHOULDN’T BE CELEBRATED ALONE. THE HOME AND MILLIE’S FAMILY FOUND A WORKAROUND. >> IT WAS NICE THEY LET US TO DO THIS. SHE DOES NOT USUALLY CRY, BUT SHE DID. SHE IS THRILLED TO
Family celebrates 100th birthday through nursing home window
Upstate News Headlines
- Trevor Lawrence set for possibly his final Clemson home game
- Fox News Is Terrified of Trump Supporters (and They Should Be)
- TV Rewind: Why Skins Remains a Gold Standard for Teen Drama Series
- The Croods: A New Age Is Hardly an Evolution from the Original, but Still Finds Laughs
- Make your predictions for Sunday's game at Minnesota
- Pickin' It: Panthers at Vikings
- Notre Dame vs. North Carolina: 2020 Game Preview
- DHEC to offer free HIV testing for World AIDS Day
- Teen Driver Charged after Deadly DUI Crash in Anderson Co.
- 1 dead after 3-vehicle DUI Crash in Spartanburg Co.