Dabo Swinney says that his Clemson program now considers Ohio State a rival, and with good reason – the Tigers and Buckeyes are preparing to play for the second year in a row in the College Football Playoff and for the third time since 2016.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Thermo Fisher Scientific plant near Asheville adding 200 jobs
- A snake that smiles right back at you … three times
- Asheville factory's ultra-low temperature freezers in high demand
- Coroner: Pedestrian hit, killed by two drivers on I-385; all lanes blocked
- Coroner: Pedestrian hit, killed by two drivers on I-385
- Will you get the third stimulus check? Here's how to know.
- SCHP: Driver injured after crashing into telephone pole on Geer Highway
- RNC maintains right to use former President Trump's name in fundraising
- S.C. Department of Consumer Affairs warns of COVID-19 vaccine scams
- ‘It was like trench warfare;’ Upstate doctor reflects on year of treating COVID-19 patients