RALEIGH, NC (FOX Carolina) – The North Carolina High School Athletic Association on Wednesday <a href=”https://www.nchsaa.org/news/2020-8-12/nchsaa-announces-amended-2020-2021-athletic-calendar” target=”_blank”>approved an athletic calendar</a> to postpone fall sports.
Volleyball and cross-country will be postponed until November and football practice will not begin until February.
Below is a look at the updated sports calendar for
Upstate News Headlines
- Changes are coming to a popular Upstate park
- Republicans doubt Mnuchin and Pelosi can come up with a stimulus deal they can support
- Jeff Bridges announces he was diagnosed with lymphoma
- Jeff Bridges says he has lymphoma, cites good prognosis
- US elections 2020: Joe Biden and Donald Trump's possible paths to power – podcast
- The Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Saw Come to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone for Halloween Event
- Small tsunami generated by magnitude 7.5 earthquake that prompted evacuation orders
- NASCAR reinstates driver Kyle Larson after he was suspended for saying a racial slur
- Trump trashes Fauci and makes baseless claims that people are tired of hearing about Covid-19