Get ready for year 2 of making your Christmas wish come true! It’s the 2nd annual Yule Unicorn Festival and Santa is Coming to Hidden Pasture Farm! Come make a wish on a unicorn, visit with Santa and enjoy some Christmas fun at Hidden Pasture Farm. Have your picture made with Santa AND his favorite Unicorn!
~~Beginning November 6 and runs through December 20.~~
Friday (11 am – 4 pm)
Saturday (11 am – 4 pm)
Sunday (1 – 4 pm)
Pet one of our real life unicorns and learn about how they came to live at Hidden Pasture Farm, visit with our adorable miniature foals and ponies, donkeys, and goats. Play games, listen to music, so much fun! We have lots of wonderful picture stations set up around the farm, so bring the whole family and get those card pictures taken! Play on the sleigh from the Roper Mountain! It’s here at Hidden Pasture Farm! Roast a marshmallow, eat a yummy eggnog donut, jump on the bounce house, hold and cuddle a sweet chicken, and enjoy all the family fun at the Yuletide Unicorn Farm Festival! Visit our gift shop and even join George, the Imperial Unicorn’s fan club! Event goes rain or shine! Tickets are $10 PER PERSON. Babies under 2 years old are FREE.
Enjoy free rides on the Unicorn Express Kiddie Train and bounce house and giant bounce Slide are included in admission. Visit our super fun pasture playground.
See our mascots, Sparkle and Shine and meet UNO, our world famous Kristmascorn who teaches all of Santa’s Reindeer how to fly! It’s going to be awesome!
Tickets can be purchased at the gate or inside the event for Pony Rides ($5) and Concessions.
Concessions and SANTA pictures are additional costs payable direct to those vendors while onsite. Sorry, no self-pictures with Santa, pictures are for purchase only but Santa visits are free! Contact us directly if you need more information.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- South Carolina Covid-19 Update for February 26th
- Pizza delivery driver’s family found safe after suspect takes off in vehicle
- Man Shot in Head, Runs to Police Station for Help
- Upstate Weather: A wet weekend, followed by a wet week.
- The Lastest on NC loosening COVID-19 restrictions
- Prisma Health cuts back on COVID-19 testing after seeing less demand
- Georgia expanding vaccine eligibility to teachers, others
- Deputies: SWAT team called in as standoff with barricaded suspect unfolds in Greenville Co.
- Throwback Trends That Made a Comeback During Quarantine
- Mother who lost three children and mom in fire during Texas power outages talks about tragic night