Pre-registration required for each Yoga with Trees class! Please follow the ‘Find Tickets’ link to register and choose SC Botanical Garden as the location.
Join Melissa Powell, RYT 200, at the SC Botanical Garden Amphitheater for a 75-minute yoga class that will incorporate trees into the practice. Similar to using a wall in an indoor class, the trees will help us access some challenging poses as well as provide support during more restorative and relaxing poses. They will inspire us with their steadiness and strength. The class will focus on breath-led movement. Beginners welcome!
This class will be held weather-permitting and will be cancelled in the event of inclement weather.
Pre-registration is required. Cost is pay-what-you-can, suggested amount $10. Payment can be made at class time or any time the SC Botanical Garden’s Visitor’s Center is open.
Questions? Prefer to register by email or text? Contact Melissa at email@example.com or 864-502-8328 (call/text).
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- A Look at President Trump’s final day in office
- Goat Girl Examine Humanity's Appetite for Self-Destruction on Apocalyptic New Single, “Badibaba”
- Hand Habits Announces dirt EP, Shares Lead Single “4th of july”
- Paste Power Ranking: The 5 Best TV Shows on Right Now, from WandaVision to Dickinson
- Peaky Blinders Creator: A Movie “Is Going to Happen”
- If 2021 already seems like too much, there's a hotline that urges people to call in and scream
- Mets fire GM after he sent explicit texts to female reporter
- Streaming: Necessary, Necessary Evil, or Just Evil? Touring Musicians Weigh In
- CDS announces matching gift challenge
- 8 Spots for Italian Dining in Charleston