Follow the Find Tickets link to reserve your spot!
Join Melissa Powell, RYT 200, for a 75-minute yoga class that incorporates trees into the practice. No yoga experience is necessary. The class will focus on mindful movement and connecting body, breath, and mind. The trees will inspire us with the steadiness and strength of their roots and trunks as well as the flexibility of their branches and leaves. We will be introducing ourselves to the trees and including them in the yoga practice. **Please bring a yoga mat if you have one.**
This class will be held weather-permitting and will be rescheduled in the event of inclement weather.
$10 per person in advance. No drop-ins, please.
*If you cannot attend the class/series for any reason, you must request a refund at least 5 days prior to the start of the event. Otherwise, you may gift your registration to a friend.*
Contact: Melissa Powell, firstname.lastname@example.org, 864-502-8328
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- 753 new and probable COVID-19 cases and Zero deaths reported in South Carolina April 12th
- Greenville Seeing Very High Pollen Count This Week
- The Week Ahead: Events, Live Music and Food Truck Calendar for Greenville & The Upstate
- Reasons To Stage Your Home Before You Sell It
- Peace Center Announces White Claw Concert Series
- 2021 Park Hop Registration is Now Open!
- National Weather Service Confirms Saturday Tornado in Seneca
- Vaccine appointments becoming more available in South Carolina
- Greenville’s DMV Offices are moving: What you need to know
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC