💖Join together alongside the French Broad river in this all-level friendly Hatha/Vinyasa flow taught by certified yoga instructor Ceiara Cartony, ceceyogini.com
💠💠We have limited capacity for social distancing & pre-registration is required, sign-up by sending payment to one of the following options (payments are recorded as they come in):
🙏$10 – accepting:
– Venmo: Ceiara Cartony(last 4 phone digits 7777)
– PayPal: email@example.com (send money to a friend)
– Cash App: $CeiaraCartony
**In the event weather causes class cancellation, payments can be refunded or put towards future class!
🕉This 75 minute class will start with a brief meditation/philosophical opening and move into a slow to moderate-paced flow. Intertwining movement with breath, we will open our hearts, create heat in the body, stimulate the brain & rejuvenate our well-being. Postures are always guided to offer modifications and variations to accommodate the very beginner to a long-time practitioner. We will close with savasana/brief meditation.
💠💠(DURING CURRENT COVID19 SAFETY GUIDELINES PROPS & MATS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE TO BORROW)
💠💠We will be spacing at LEAST 6 ft apart, I will have markers to ensure we are able to keep this in perspective! Masks are not required but you are welcome to wear yours!
➡️If you have props(2 blocks, a strap & a thick folded blanket)/mats, I highly encourage you to bring them!
🙏Please arrive early to allow time to settle and ensure you don’t miss
centering(so important in this practice!).
💓PLEASE leave your fur babies at home, I strive to create a serene class environment with the least amount of distractions. Classes are recommended for children 8+ but younger are welcome to join if they’re able to remain on their mat space(I’ve had children bring head phones or other quiet activities if they lose interest in the class).
💠FIND US!: We will gather at the east end of Carrier Park in the grass over-looking the French Broad river(turn left after coming into main entrance, far east lot, & park far left).
Look for the “Yoga in the Park Asheville” sign! —>Go beyond the picnic shelter following the dirt path—we will be through the trees on the left!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- South Carolina Reports Over 760 New and Probable Covid-19 Infections Monday
- Mac Arnold Cornbread & Collard Greens Blues Festival Set for Saturday in Fountain Inn
- Jason Isbell and The 400 Unit Coming to the Peace Center
- Bon Secours Psychiatrist Dr. Carson Felkel Discusses Covid-19’s Ongoing Impacts
- The Week Ahead: Events, Live Music and Food Truck Calendar for Greenville & The Upstate
- Fountain Inn Farmers Market Returns May 2nd
- Dr. Brannon Traxler Named SC DHEC Public Health Director
- Tickets on Sale Now For Spring Albino Skunk Music Festival
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC
- How To Get Fit and Have Fun Doing It